Welcome

Welcome to my Western Pennsylvania garden. Join me on a "Walk Down the Garden Path".

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Hummingbird Takes a Drink!

I was going to call this Hummingbird Captured on Film! But I couldn't because it was taken with a digital camera and Hummingbird Captured on ? what do you even say, I don't know.

Anyway, my Husband was very patient and he snapped this photo with our little digital camera, not even a digital SLR. I think it turned out pretty darn good and I wanted to post it to share with everyone.

Meanwhile, at the oriole feeder, there hasn't been much activity except for the ants. I think I put the feeders out a little late this year so next year I will start earlier.

1 comment:

tina said...

It did turn out nicely! Especially with the lush green backdrop-that feeder really stands out nicely.